What's Your Excuse, Now?: A Change is Gonna Come, If You Try

Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Change is Gonna Come, If You Try

Today, I stepped out of my comfort zone. I am definitely taking a leap in faith. My greatest fear has always been rejection. I am facing this fear today by submitting my request to people I respect to share a part of my life with to read this blog. It will now be open to positive and negative comments. But the most important thing I have learned is, you never know if you don't try. You have to fail before you succeed. This is an opportunity to learn more about myself and my thoughts. It also gives me a chance to see what other people think. I always believed that we all are no different other than our complexions. We laugh, we cry, we have great expectations. We all want the best that life can give. We love our families, we want good jobs, trusted friends and want to go to heaven, peacefully. We make mistakes, some we regret, some we learn from. We can only strive to be better people starting from within. Look around you, the world is changing so fast it's unbelieveable. People are dying, suffering and having some hard times. We should be grateful for what we have than nothing at all.

2 comments:

cj said...

I have decided to comment on this. You are a wise friend and I agree with what you say. I have been wanting to put down in words the way I feel for a long time. I have just started to read your blogs. I will make my comments and suggestions if I have any soon. Thank you for having the confidence in me to share this.

Solomon2007 said...

cj, I appreciate you stopping by. Please drop in whenever you want to. I value your opinion. Thank you.

Gorillas & Rhinos