What's Your Excuse, Now?: Take Time

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Take Time

Have you ever stood outside on a beautiful day and just listened to the sounds of life? Did you take the time to hear the birds chirping and the wind rustling through the trees? There’s always that one bird that seems to chirp the loudest! In the distance, you can hear car horns, motorcycle motors and depending on where you are, a baby crying and children laughing. Those of you that have done this before know what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, try it at least, once! I know we live in a society where we’re constantly busy working and don’t have time to enjoy the simple things in life. We don’t even notice that life is passing us by because we’re too busy working at living! Apparently, we do the same thing in our relationships. We’re too busy trying to make it perfect that we don’t realize we’re not either. Yep, what a tangled web we do weave! Try to make time for yourself and try to make time for the people in your life! You won't regret it.

2 comments:

cecjr said...

Again you hit the nail on the head. I am sitting hear after they have taken twenty four viles of blood for testing in two days. I have seen a nurologist and a rhumotologist but no answers yet. I plan to visit the beach with my better half this afternoon. You need to write poetry.

Solomon2007 said...

Hello, my friend! I'm praying that there is nothing major going on with you! Enjoy the beach! Get that lucky charm of yours to use her luck to help those med folks get it together! She's noted for her winning record!

Gorillas & Rhinos