What's Your Excuse, Now?: Leap of Faith!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Leap of Faith!

Carolyn is going back to school for her masters and she is scared to death. I can’t understand why. Whether she uses it as leverage or not, she is showing growth and progression. Maybe it’s the extra work and responsibility she’s afraid of. Maybe, she’s afraid of studying and writing which will require discipline and commitment, I don’t know. What I do know is that she is going and will finish with high grades. Now, if I have that much faith in her, surely she should have even more in herself. My co-worker will just have to take that leap of faith. Haven’t we all? Haven’t we gotten into something and thought there was no way out, but by the grace of God, we found a way? It wasn’t easy but we prayed, believed, and hoped and somehow we got through. Isn’t that’s what living all about? Not just leaps but acts of faith pulling us through during our lives? Carolyn questioned what she’ll do with her degree. Please. If God takes us to something, there’s a reason that He’ll bring us through it. So many people don’t believe in God but I do.

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos