What's Your Excuse, Now?: The Prayer of Breitbart the Weasel

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Prayer of Breitbart the Weasel

The Prayer of Breitbart the Weasel

GOP make me a channel of thy fearmongering,

That where there is idealism, I may bring paranoia

That where there is the spirit of forgiveness, that I bring spite and resentment

That where there is harmony, I may bring discord

That where there is truth, I may edit it out

That where there is doubt, that I compound it with

misinformation

That where there is despair, I can convert it to confusion and anger and then fundraise off of it

That where there are shadows, I can hide in them

That where there is sadness, I may add cynicism.

GOP, grant that I may grow wealthy in my bottom-feeding,

By playing victim, rather than taking responsibility

By shamelessly dividing rather than uniting.

For is it by self-loathing that one finds it is so easy to loathe others.

By self-delusion that on finds it so easy to delude others.


Clemenceau

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos