What's Your Excuse, Now?: Acts of Kindness

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Acts of Kindness

Chalk it up to old age or experience, I guess. I seem to be more compassionate now. I wasn’t when I was a younger man. Then again, it might just be that life has taught me that no man is an island. I actually enjoy acts of kindness and love. I enjoy seeing it and hearing about it! It’s good to see that people are still caring about their fellow man! You just can’t do everything alone. And if you use people to accomplish your mission, it’s just not satisfying. Oh, you get the job done, but you stepped on people to do it. In the process, people begin to see you as really are, a deceitful, conniving, have-it-my-way spoiled jerk. You might get to the top of your game, but when you look back, folks weren’t really on your side. Those people close you to you are using you as long as you got what they need. In the end, you wind up being all alone. The truth can be encouraging, not anti-supportive. We want you to succeed without any regrets on your part. And if you think you won't have any regrets, you're only fooling yourself!

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos