What's Your Excuse, Now?: Thanks For The Memories

Monday, June 15, 2009

Thanks For The Memories

To all of the people that have ever crossed my path, went along, left along, met and were forgotten during this journey in life, I want to say thank you. All of those moments and some brief made me who I am and who you are. Haven't at one time during your journey, you wanted to tell someone how much you appreciated them? Don't misunderstand me, I'm not being morbid. I am appreciating the many blessing I have received. So many times, we take these blessings for granted. People are blessings, too! We just don't know what we had until its gone. And we think we're getting something better! We do fool ourselves quite a bit. We call it upgrading when we look for someone else in our relationships. Our excuses are usually "we can't get along", "he/she is not my type", "not moving fast enough for me", or the most noted "we're not on the same level." Whatever excuse that can be found, as long as it works, will suffice. It doesn't always take much to fool ourselves.

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos