What's Your Excuse, Now?: Life Is A Surprise

Friday, June 26, 2009

Life Is A Surprise

Let's see now, where do I start? The older you get, the more you see and learn. Of course, this can be an argument in itself. As a child, some things go right by you, primarily, bills and death. On June 25, 2009, Farah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died. The day before was Ed McMahon. As we get older, we realize that life is short and we just don't have time for nonsense. Yet, we continue to act childish everyday. You made me angry so I won't talk to you. Or, you don't have time for me anymore so my excuse is to find someone that will. If we act like a fool expect to be treated like one. The truth of the matter is, we don't know the time or place when we are called to return, hopefully, to our heavenly home. But, we do seem to find time to make our lives and/or others complicated.

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos