What's Your Excuse, Now?: I Know Where My Help Comes

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Know Where My Help Comes

I do want to be clear about something. Yes, I thanked all of those folks that have made an impact, directly or indirectly, in my life. But, let's not forget who brought these things to happen. I believe in God, Who has made all of these things possible. I doubt if anyone will read this blog, of course, that is possible. But understand this, without God in my life, I would not have survived this long. To Him we give the glory and praise. I know where my help really comes from. The apostle Paul said, "I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity." Paul also said,"I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me." Check out Phillipians Chapter 4.

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos