What's Your Excuse, Now?: Imperfections

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Imperfections

Sometimes we don’t know how imperfect we are until someone brings it to our attention.  We already know that we aren’t perfect or even close to it but it cuts to the bone when someone we hardly know points it out about us. As we get older, we learn more and more about ourselves and must face the fact that we still got a lot to learn.  I have so many faults that I can’t even begin to start.  I can’t even tell you which of them is greater than the other.  But two things that I will immediately and continuously work on are my brusque actions and inability to let people finish talking.  I have a bad habit of not letting people finish their sentences.  It’s frustrating, callous, selfish, and impolite.  I’m on a few days medical leave so I have some time to think about getting myself together.  I know that it will take a lot of concentration and thought on my part and I hope that the people that are engaged in conversation with me will be forgiving and understanding.  I apologize to everyone that I offended.

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos