Friday, September 18, 2026

God Did This! Thank you, Lord!

This is my testimony, not a short story or an opinion. I wanted to share this experience.

 

On the morning of September 17, 2026, a wanderer approached me in KJ's parking lot after I put my groceries in. I waved him off before he could finish saying, "Excuse me." 

 

As I got into my vehicle, I looked down and picked up a crinkled $5 bill. It was there when I first got out, but I didn't look down until now. I would have spent it if I had found it initially.

 

He was turning away when I picked it up and told him that the Lord had blessed him with what I had found. If I had spotted that money before I went in, I would have spent it. Instead, I found a fish with a coin in the mouth. 

 

After I left, I realized that I wasn't really meant to see the money in the first place. It was part of God's plan to give it to someone who truly needed it. I was so excited that I forgot to ask the man for his name. The least I can do is keep him in my prayers. 

 

Everything happens for a reason. I wonder if I may have even witnessed an angel. It feels like there were special spiritual experiences unfolding, and I believe God was guiding them. Thank you, Lord. 

 

My entire day, starting early this morning, was guided by Him. From being first in line at the PO drop-off to finding what I needed at the grocery store, receiving my vaccines from the gentle-touch pharmacist, and preparing a delicious lunch for April, everything unfolded in perfect order. I feel so grateful and blessed. I must praise and thank God; He deserves it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So amazing God is GOOD all the time! We don’t notice it because our eyes are not open and attentive to see it!

Why Does Barack Obama Remain So Active in Politics After the Presidency?

               I think former President Barack Obama remains so visible in American politics because he combines political influence, widesp...