What's Your Excuse, Now?: Happy New Year!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Find your own happiness this year!  A new year, a new beginning!!  To paraphrase the saying, “Out with the old and in with the new”, let’s leave the bad experiences and memories behind.  Let’s learn from them and move forward.  Loves will be lost and loves will be gained.  What was meant for you is for you.  We all have struggled through 2011 and will probably do the same for 2012.  But we can have a positive attitude instead of finding the negativity in what we do, where we work, and in whom we love.  We are imperfect and should not expect perfection from others, but we can look at our own weaknesses and start by looking inside.  We will have to learn to forgive more, tolerate more, be patient more, and strive more to do better.  I know I have a lot to do and instead of talking about it, start it and get it done.  Actions can speak louder than words.  But, if we’re blind to those actions, we still won’t see.  We can’t see that we what we have been looking for just might be in front of us.  We all are grown and we know what to do.  Maybe it was too late to make it right, does it matter?  I can’t speak for anyone else except myself.  I will keep God in front of me and let Him direct my steps.  I do intend to be more confident not to be confused with being arrogant.  I will believe in me and not be anyone’s fool.  I pray with God’s blessings, we will have the insight to know who is real and who is taking an opportunity to use us.  I wish you the strength to conquer any internal and external battles you face.  Just remember, you woke up this morning, someone, somewhere didn't.  Try not to focus on what we lost.  Live long, love deeply, and laugh loud!  I wish you all, a blessed, prosperous, safe, and successful new year!!!

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos