What's Your Excuse, Now?: Matters Of The Heart - Tia D.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Matters Of The Heart - Tia D.

Another glimpse of Tia D's heart!  As always, thank you, Tia!  I appreciate you.

Matters of the Heart


Some things are never clear

until the crystal breaks
Sometimes you never know

until it's all too late

Yet here I am afraid to move
and just as scared to not

A catch 22 with lessons learned

and wisdom being taught.
None of which I've asked for
as easy they are not
and in the most unpleasant way
much pain at times they've brought
Once again I’ve jumped heart first
And left my head behind

So afraid to miss this “chance”

That I became so blind
Ignoring flags and past mistakes
Again the roles confused
I left my heart wide open

Emotions, thoughts diffused

Here I am my heart wide open
Emotions gone astray
Denial fails me yet again
These thoughts won’t go away.

God, please guard my heart and mind

For I can’t find a way
Free me from all false control

Lord, that is what I pray!

7/8/2011

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos