Friday, February 2, 2024

Foolish Heart!!!

    I find myself acting foolishly even after all these years. I still need to change my approach to reading the news objectively.  I manage to keep my emotions under control most of the time, but lately, I get angry and disgusted with the news I read. It's difficult to remain impartial when the news is written with an obvious bias.  I am addicted to keeping up with current events, even if it has me continually being negative about my surroundings.  It’s a battle to avoid these complicated, technical viewing apparatuses. We need telephones, TVs, and Alexa devices to keep up with the weather and the rate of change in the world around us.  Lord, please bless my foolish heart.  I can’t get through this mess without you. The World needs peace of mind, not turmoil.

.

No comments:

Anniversary!

We celebrated our 14-year anniversary last night with a couple of glasses of champagne. We popped the cork on the 2024 bottle we got for her...