What's Your Excuse, Now?: We Will Meet Again, Some Day!

Sunday, November 27, 2022

We Will Meet Again, Some Day!

This platform has been a great place to air my thoughts for several years.  It was my therapy.  Even though I knew people were not reading the blogs, it still gave me relief.  I wasn’t looking for any compensation anyway.  Soon it will be changed whether I like or not under new management.  Management that I can’t afford.  It’s not easy to navigate around technical language and the instructions to convert so I will say my farewells now.  

 

I started in 2007 like a hungry lion but ending in 2023 as web-weary warrior.  All in all, this was also a great place for good byes that I never had a chance to say and a way to let my loved ones know that they are never forgotten.  Thank you, Google, for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts.

No comments:

This, Too, Shall Pass!

               I admit that living is complicated, but it’s all we have.  At least, we have several opportunities to improve it.  Nothing ca...