What's Your Excuse, Now?: Election Day is Here!

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Election Day is Here!

 I voted! Whether the people I voted for wins, I hope, will depend on how many others voted for them.  At least, we will find out tomorrow.  This evening will be a cliff hanger and it will be no need to stay up waitng for the results. We will soon find out what America wants. I pray the polls, absentee and mail-in votes are honest and accurate, as well as, the US Post Office getting them in on time. It is out of our hands now. I'm putting mine faith in the Lord. Thanks to all who will and have voted. Americans have experienced enough anxiety already.

No comments:

This, Too, Shall Pass!

               I admit that living is complicated, but it’s all we have.  At least, we have several opportunities to improve it.  Nothing ca...