What's Your Excuse, Now?: My Boss Prayed With Me Today!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Boss Prayed With Me Today!


I can’t recall ever joining with any of my bosses for prayer since I started working at an early age but I did today. We all know that the devil is seeking to steal our joy, well, he tried to steal mine. I was in a great mood this morning but heard some unsettling news about how a co-worker was being treated. I could feel the negative reaction coming and decided that I will not give the devil the benefit of taking mine. My boss is a spiritual person, one who doesn’t mind praising God in front of people and admitting that Christ is his Lord and Savior. So, I went to him and asked that he pray for me because I was under attack. Without hesitation, he stood, bowed his head, and led us in pray. This may sound corny to some of you but to me, that burden of negativity was lifted. Prayer is more powerful than we think and I believe that without it, many more of us would be left for the buzzards. I appreciate what my boss did, because he didn’t have to do it. Real Christians are like that, they know that God is in control and will fight the enemy whenever and wherever it rears it head.  Remember: We pray for each other always.

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos