What's Your Excuse, Now?: Blessing Out Of A Tragedy!

Friday, January 8, 2016

Blessing Out Of A Tragedy!

I haven't been much of an uncle while my brother was living. I didn't stay in contact with my nieces or nephew. I don't have an excuse for it. After I met them at his memorial, they immediately treated me as if I have always been there for them. Forgiveness can put a major guilt trip on a person. Since then I decided that I will never let myself be separated from them anymore. It is imperative now that I stay in continuous contact with them and be as much of a part of their lives as I can. We talk or text several times a week and I enjoy it! Tonight, I realized just how blessed I was when I heard from both of them within 5 minutes of each other! I can't tell you how much that really meant to me. My brother passed and I feel like an Uncle! God is awesome!

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos