What's Your Excuse, Now?: Foolishness of Pride!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Foolishness of Pride!

I constantly pray to guard my tongue, heart, thoughts and soul to be careful of what I say not to offend others. I want to be treated the way I treat others. I do not always get the same treatment but I still try. I think I am in some control of my emotions but that is foolishness on my part. I am not always in control and my pride still gets the better of me. Pride lets you be stupid at the moment and then humiliates you later. Quoting Forrest Gump’s mother, “Stupid is as stupid does.” I have to pray unceasingly not to let the foolishness of pride take control. The sad part of pride allows others to take control of you. Be wary, my friend, stay alert at all times.

No comments:

Gorillas & Rhinos