What's Your Excuse, Now?: Where Have I Been?

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Where Have I Been?

I have been slack. Events have passed and are coming up and I have been procrastinating. It's been a year since our surgery. It has been a minute or two since I took the time to tell Dorothy B and Harold N, two old school friends, that are dealing with their own personal issues, that they stay in my prayers. I have old co-workers that I will always remember but too lazy to call or even text. There are so many things happening in this nation and world that I have not even figured where to start from. I think I'm going through a slump. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

YouTube Dancing, Old School Style!

               I found a new video on YouTube that got my attention lately.  They aren’t doing anything fancy or particular about it except ...